Mar 26, 2020

THANK YOU GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY

Thank you God for another day!
Thank you O God for taking us along day after day. And thank you O God for blessing us with the priceless company of our mentor philosopher guide and we do not know how years after years both difficult and enjoyable have passed and I suddenly find myself in the twilight years of my life. 
Thank you O God for choosing our family to be blessed spiritually by the invaluable guidance of top saints of those times. I feel blessed for I was  only ten years old then. Then in 1972 you O Merciful God sent another unfathomably rich soul in our lives to grace our family and I was most extremely lucky to be asked by no one else but him to be initiated in the spiritual order. I can understand now how different would have been our life without his spiritual company. 
Thank you O God for a life like the one we have. And,
Thank you God for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment